BK-L Archives

Archiver > BK > 2005-12 > 1135537426

From: Barry PYCROFT <>
Subject: RE: [BK] a Couple of Questions
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2005 08:03:46 +1300

Phil
I use Win-XP. I do not have any strange or improper files in the folders BK Backup has created.
Just the database files.

You did not say you wanted to delete anything, but you did infer you wanted two files with the same
name. Go figure..

To answer your question, BK does not care how you organise your files or what you call your
database folders. Please read my first message carefully and use whatever information is relevant.

Barry P.
+++

This thread: