BK-L Archives

Archiver > BK > 2005-12 > 1135549094

From: Jack Ray <>
Subject: Re: [BK] a Couple of Questions
Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2005 17:18:14 -0500

I understand. But, BK can have many different files, chosen from the
Ctrl-O function. Check the pop file, to make sure it is good, then
either delete or rename the a_bk to whatever you want, and then change
the pop to a_bk. BK will open it.
That replaces a_bk with pop as #1 . We were just trying to say that
any file can be the one BK opens, just pick it from the <Open
Database> function.
Jack