BK-L Archives

Archiver > BK > 2005-12 > 1135563430

From: "David McClendon" <>
Subject: Re: [BK] a Couple of Questions
Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2005 19:17:10 -0700

Hi Phil;
I assume a_bk is the directory that has the 9 bk6 files in it. I also
assume that pop as #1 is also a directory that has 9 bk6 files in it.

I don't think windows will allow you to rename a directory to the same name
as an existing directory. If it does allow the rename, it would probably
add something like (1) to the directory name.
Something like a_bk(1).

In order to make pop as #1 to be a_bk. you first have to rename or delete
the existing a_bk.

Then rename the directory pop as #1 to a_bk using My Computer or Windows
explorer. (Not Internet explorer)

Does this meet your needs?

DavidMcC