BK-L Archives

Archiver > BK > 2005-12 > 1135618883

From: <>
Subject: Re: [BK] a Couple of Questions
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2005 09:41:23 -0800

Hello James , I`ll start by saying this , I have deleted all 5 copies of
previous mail you sent with your message ! , you mention Back Up , In which
lies the problem , BK does not recognize that I am now using pop as # 1 as
my primary database , It will only back up my ' a_bk ' database ,
Forcing me to do a subsequent back up with my OTHER back up utility program
, Which is a bit sloppy ! , I therefore need to make my a_bk data base a
copy of the pop as #1 database , WHICH by the way contains ALL or the people
in a_bk , THE ONLY Difference is , my father is number one , AND NONE of the
100s of pix or text files is included , Opening a data base IS NOT the
problem , DOING a back up correctly is what I want , Phil