BK-L Archives

Archiver > BK > 2008-03 > 1204675529

From: "John Steed" <>
Subject: Re: [BK] Changing FAX to Cell dress
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 19:05:29 -0500

To Patti Edwards

I use the same lines for the Repository address for libraries, etc (for
sources)

For now, you could type in "Cell phone: " before typing the cell number.
Then you or whoever reads it will know it is the Cell number and not the Fax
number.

Or if you are not already using the Other line, put the "Cell phone" entry
there.

John Steed