BK-L Archives

Archiver > BK > 2008-03 > 1205389067

From: "yvonne edwards" <>
Subject: [BK] UNABLE TO MAKE A BACK-UP
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 17:17:47 +1100

I am not a newbie, but when I try to make a back-up of my data, I click
back-up to XP and maybe, the next day, I get told click the balloon if you
wish to write the data to a disk.

When I open the disk in My Computer, there is data on it. Why do I get
asked if I want to write it to a disk? This is something I have had trouble
with for years. I have many back-up disks, but, particularly with the last
2, one of which I backed up in Nov. 2006, and the other, yesterday, seem to
have the same properties as one another. Can't comprehend this at all,
considering I have entered more persons. Hope somebody can assist.
Yvonne

This thread: