BLACK-IRISH-L Archives

Archiver > BLACK-IRISH > 2005-03 > 1109860075

From: "Joan L. Asche" <>
Subject: Re: [BLACK-IRISH] Origin of Black-Irish
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 09:27:55 -0500

A couple of comments from the List Admin.

Do not copy and paste anything from another mailing list. You can send
a link from the archives of a list if you like this way we can see the

The one below says, "Anne; I know you are busy as we all are, but would
you mind replying offlist.." which leads me to belive this is part of an
ongoing discussion. And I have no idea just what in the heck it is you
are trying to say here.

Secondly, I have no problem with discussion on Melugeon on this list
but the list topic is Black-Irish and at least let us know if you are
doing a compare and contrast.