BLAIR-JACOB-L Archives

Archiver > BLAIR-JACOB > 2001-01 > 0979056862

From: "Connie Foster" <>
Subject: RE: [BLAIR-JACOB-L] Cemetery
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 11:14:22 -0500

Rod,
I would love to send you the copy of my Compton family tree. I have been
off line for awhile. I have been working on a family web page(separate for
myfamily.com). I am not sure if I might have already sent it to you. Let
me know. Did you visit with Steve Compton of the Compton family web site
and a myfamily.com site too? I can give you that too. I should be back
shortly on the family tree trail again. My goodness, the emails sure do
stack up when one is away. Next week, I should be back on the trail.
Connie