BLAIR-L Archives

Archiver > BLAIR > 2012-05 > 1336060902

From: ,
Subject: Re: [BLAIR] John Blair family France, Quebec, VT, NY, WI
Date: Thu, 03 May 2012 16:01:45 -0000

Author: mkeppen58
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.blair/1811.3.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Absolutely. My sister and I will be in Black River Falls, WI in June to gather as much as we can find there. Of course this is a long line of John Blairs that named their first son John also.

This is what I have on mine:
John Blair, born in France 1768, traveled to Canada in fur trade
John Blair, born in VT in 1823, traveled with father above ending up in Black River Falls, WI
John Blair, born in Black River Falls, WI in 1858
John Blair, born in Winona, MN 1888
John Blair, born in Potlatch ID in 1929

The french born John Blair also had a daughter named Betsy. Last I can find most of the family documents ended up with her grandson, Neuman Hall in WI. Part of our trip in June will be to find what happened to the records when he died.

Does this sound like your John Blair family?

Michele

Important Note: