BLAIR-L Archives

Archiver > BLAIR > 2012-10 > 1349798565

From: ,
Subject: Re: [BLAIR] Jane Blair of Dresden, Maine
Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2012 16:02:45 -0000

Author: sher_zimmer
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.blair/3292.1.3/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Shawn, I am related to James Blair and Jane Todd. I would like more information. Would you let me know. I am from the part of the Blair family that moved to Gloucester,massachusetts, Wellington Blair and Susan Blatchford. I presently live in Colorado and have contacted the Clan Blair.Please email to me at We must be cousins

Important Note: