Archiver > BLAKENEY > 2010-03 > 1268007600

From: ,
Subject: Re: [BLAKENEY] west jeddore
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2010 00:20:00 -0000

Author: cccox81249
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

Message Board Post:

Thinking that we're connected. I spelled my maiden name "Blakely". I can trace my line back to two brothers, David BLAKENEY and Chambers BLAKELY who were given one way tickets to Nova Scotia at the end of the Rev War here in the States. From what I learned, David went to West Jeddore via Halifax; Chambers, my direct descendant, disembarked in Halifax (same ship) and ended up in the Ships Harbour area.

Would love to hear from anyone connected to either of these lines.

Debbie Blakely Cox

Important Note: