BLAND-L Archives

Archiver > BLAND > 2007-01 > 1167752247

From: Olivia Bland <>
Subject: Re: [BLAND LIST] blandheritage.org
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2007 07:37:27 -0800 (PST)

Thanks for your reply! Yes this is the relative I remember my Father speaking of.
He must be my great, great, great, great uncle also. I think there are relatives in Georgia also, but I haven't got any names presently. I think there is more information at my parents house which I will share when I find it.

Olivia Bland
4176 E. 33 St.
Tulsa, Ok. 74135

Kara Linnemeyer <> wrote: I too believe I am related to Richard Parks Bland, a former U.S. Senator from Missouri. I believe he was my great, great, great, great uncle. I also know there is a memorial to him in Lebanon, Missouri.

I am assuming we are talking about the same Richard Parks Bland. I know my mother has more information on him and if anyone is interested, I would be happy to get it.

Happy new year!
Kara Linnemeyer