BLAND-L Archives

Archiver > BLAND > 2007-10 > 1191452622

From: "Murrel Bland" <>
Subject: Re: [BLAND LIST] Blandsgill reunion
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 18:03:42 -0500

Malcolm: Thanks for the info. My wife and I fell in love with Sedbergh--it
was something out of a storybook. I based my suggestion after reading a
couple of history books about the school. The books probably didn't tell the
whole story. We stayed at a beautiful bed and breakfast operated by a most
congenial lady named Kate Vigar. Her husband, also a fine chap, was a
retired math teacher from the Sedbergh School. He provided the history books
about the school. I didn't realize that "prep school" had a different
meaning in England. When in Rome...Regards, Cousin Murrel.