BLEASE-L Archives

Archiver > BLEASE > 2000-09 > 0968402586

From: Sunni <>
Subject: Re: List home page
Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2000 01:43:06 -0700

Okay, Cheryl, it's a deal. Consider yourself adopted. I'll bet there is a
connection somewhere, though I really haven't had much luck in untangling the
Cheshire Bleases beyond what family members have told me. I have a whole bunch
of LDS listings of Bleases in the area, but boy can't tell who connects with
whom.

With my other surnames I just collected any info I could find until suddenly
it all started falling together. It was very helpful though, to have either a
local history that mentioned famiily or some sort of genealogical sketch. I
wonder if anything like that has been written about the Bleases. I guess I
should ask Jim Blease, as he seems most knowledgeable about everything else.
Would love to get him on this list.
Sunni

Cherryl wrote:

> Hi Sunny
> Well our Bleases come from Salford near Manchester(the little I know about
> them) which is maybe 15 miles or so from your Timperley If you need relies
> borrow us for a bit no one else seems to want us!! I seem to stand alone!!
> >From a lonley and Bleaseless Cherryl!

This thread: