BLEVINS-L Archives

Archiver > BLEVINS > 2006-10 > 1161369965

From: "Charles Austin" <>
Subject: Re: [BLEVINS] BLEVINS Digest, Vol 1, Issue 46
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 14:46:05 -0400

List;
I think it would be wise to ask Posters IF their information on THEIR
families, rather than some people have made it their life's interest to
assemble various pieces of BLEVINS information, then post that information
as fact.

This fact is, that is what prompted me to write what some of you called "Not
Nice". Now I am saying it plainly: If you have info on your line, please
post it. If you are posting gathered information, don't share it unless it
pertains to YOUR FAMILY. There has been too much mis-information posted by
some that is not necessary.
Charles Edwin Austin, OOLTEWAH, TN