BOARD-L Archives

Archiver > BOARD > 1998-09 > 0904868430

From: Nancy Trice <>
Subject: [BOARD-L] New web page needed
Date: Thu, 03 Sep 1998 19:20:30 -0500

Welcome again Celia. Are you ready to go to work? <g>

We need a new web page for posting of all votes.

Our first order of business concerned the domain registrations.
Vote: 9-1-1998

For the domains www.usgenweb.org and www.usgenweb.net make:

owner: "The USGenWeb Project"
administrative contact: (The Current NC) Nancy Trice
Technical contact: Brian Leverich
Billing contact: Brian Leverich

Domain Registraton
Bamford, Bobaye
Cisewski, Virginia "Ginger"Unavailable
Craven, Janaye
Davis, Terryaye
Holt, Treyaye
James-Henderson, Yvonneaye
Mason, Kayaye
Mills, Betsyaye
Myers, Kimaye
Reed, Maureenaye
Reid, Pamaye
Smith, Bridgettaye
Timm, Hollyaye
Trice, Nancy
Wafford, DebbieUnavailable
Wills, Bethaye

Email sent to both Brian and Megan by NC for them to make necessary
changes. Email response from Brian said it would take several weeks to
process the paperwork.

2nd order of business:

Appointing a webmaster. Asked Celia if she would accept appointment as
webmaster for the next year. Her response was in the affirmitive.
Vote: 9-2-1998

Celia - webmaster
Bamford, Bobaye
Cisewski, Virginia "Ginger"unavailable
Craven, Janaye
Davis, Terryaye
Holt, Treyaye
James-Henderson, Yvonne
Mason, Kayaye
Mills, Betsy
Myers, Kimaye
Reed, Maureenaye
Reid, Pamaye
Smith, Bridgett
Timm, Hollyaye
Trice, Nancy
Wafford, Debbieunavailable
Wills, Beth

Celia... we have the vote but you can hold this open until we hear from
Yvonne, Betsy, Bridgett and Beth.
nt

This thread: