BOARD-L Archives

Archiver > BOARD > 2001-05 > 0988862355

From: "Teri Pettit" <>
Subject: [BOARD-L] Re: The things you find in the bylaws
Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 20:59:15 -0700

If anyone disagrees substantially with the response that I just
sent to Teresa Lindquist, please reply to her and the Board.
I'm uncomfortable with making a statement on my own that might
be incorrectly perceived as the 'Board position.'

I'm now going home for the evening. Since I have a dentist appointment
tomorrow morning, and a meeting at my daughter's school tomorrow at
3 pm, and it's a 40 minute drive from my home to my office, I probably
will not be coming to work tomorrow at all. So don't think I'm
ignoring you if I don't respond to questions until Friday.

-- Teri Pettit

This thread: