BOARD-L Archives

Archiver > BOARD > 2001-09 > 1000170965

From: "Kathy Heidel" <>
Subject: Re: [BOARD-L] New Motion regarding poll participation
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2001 20:16:05 -0500

Hi Ron,
I see your point and I don't really care who volunteers or chooses to
participates in this poll. My original thought was to get an idea of who
would like the seat and who would best represent the CC's this coming year.
I don't think abuse entered into it, I was just going by what had been the
rule of thumb.
So if I may I will say lets do the poll, and get it going. Let who wants to
volunteer go right ahead and the voters help select. I don't personally care
about the time limit.
Kathy Heidel