BOARD-L Archives

Archiver > BOARD > 2006-11 > 1163169863

From: "Mike Peterson" <>
Subject: [BOARD] Challenged NVGenWeb Election - Request For Specific Grounds
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 06:44:23 -0800

Response

Mr. Mike Peterson
Acting National Coordinator
(cc )

Sir,

For clarity, this response addresses the procedural anomalies with
the actual NVGenWeb election, the gross negligence in conducting the
election, and the fact that USGenWeb Project bylaws were not
followed nor were they correctly interpreted, and had these
violations had not occurred, the result of the election might have
been changed.

On Sun, 8 Oct 2006, Patricia A. Scott, NVGenWeb SC, posts her
resignation to NVGen wherein she states in part, "I would like input
on how you want this to go. Do you want to have an election?
http://archiver.rootsweb.com/th/read/NVGEN/2006-10/1160354692
====
On 20 Oct 2006, Bettie Wood, Advisory Board member posts to NVGen:
=====