BOARD-L Archives

Archiver > BOARD > 2008-10 > 1225462057

From: "Concetta Phillipps" <>
Subject: Re: [BOARD] Motion 2008/09-04: 'Webmaster Qualifications'
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 09:07:37 -0500

Please excuse my typo - that should read Section 5 (e).

I would like to make a motion to amend by substitution Section 2 Article d
and Section 5 Article d:

Section 2 (d) to read:

(d) The individual must respond to requests for updates in a timely manner.
This is defined by responding to the request within 48 hours and completing
the requested update within one week unless the webmaster and/or assistant
have notified the Board that there are extenuating circumstances such as
unavailability due to vacation or illness, an intensive scope change, or
server outages. Under such circumstances an expected completion date must be
provided.

Section 5 (e) to read:

(e) The webmaster and assistant webmaster will only be granted access to
those portions of the National site for which the Advisory Board have
assigned them responsibility.
Concetta Phillipps
NENC CC Rep.