BOARD-L Archives

Archiver > BOARD > 2011-07 > 1310087947

From: "Sherri" <>
Subject: [BOARD] RESULTS: MOTION 2010/11-16: Remove MNIGS Status fromMr. Richard Petty's Record
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2011 21:19:07 -0400

With all 14 members voting, motion 2010/11-16 passes.

Those voting to grant Mr. Petty's request: Alice Allen, Ann Allen Geoghegan,
Bill Oliver, Cyndie Enfinger, Denise Wells, Jeff Kemp, Larry Flesher, Les
Shockey, Linda Lewis, Nancy Beach, Pauli Smith

Those voting not to grant Mr. Petty's request: Dale Grimm, Tina Vickery

Those abstaining: Pat Asher

Sherri Bradley
National Coordinator
USGenWeb Project