BOARDMAN-L Archives

Archiver > BOARDMAN > 2006-04 > 1144287801

From: Elizabeth Forsyth <>
Subject: RE: [BOARDMAN] Boardmans - Liverpool
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2006 21:43:21 -0400

I'll run my Boardman line by you to see if anything clicks -

My 3x great grandfather was Henry Boardman b. Feb 6, 1817 in West Derby
(Liverpool) to Henry & Dorothy Boardman. His brothers were James b. 1815
and John b. 1819.

Henry married Catherine Corlett Hunt in 1840 at St. Nicholas in Liverpool.
They were both widowed. I do not know the name of Henry's first wife but
there were 2 daughters of that union by the names of Jane and Maria, both
obviously born before his second marriage in 1840.

The children of Henry and Catherine were: Eliza Anne b. 1841, Margaret Ann
b. 1844 and Henry Jr. b. abt. 1850.

Henry Jr. married Eleanor Naylor around 1882 in Liverpool. So far that I
know, they had a daughter, Eleanor Boardman b. abt. 1888 in Liverpool.

Eliza Anne married Patrick Healey in 1863 in Liverpool. I do not know who
Margaret Ann married but I believe his name might have been Corkhill.

I cannot follow any line to the present except that of Eliza Anne (who was
my 2nd great grandmother).

If anyone should find a person of interest from the above, please contact
me.

Thanks,
Liz Forsyth