BOARDS-ADMINS-L Archives

Archiver > BOARDS-ADMINS > 2001-08 > 0996871036

Subject: Re: [BD-ADM] It's a Question of RW vs Ancestry Boards?!
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2001 16:42:10 -0400

Hi Kathleen,

I guess it depends on the way you look at it. Yes, the boards are owned by the same company. However, being a programmer myself, I realize that the Ancestry.com Message Board (green) and the Roots Web Message Board (blue) are highly likely too sets of different code and not handled by the same programmer. Just an assumption. So, therefore, no, I would not expect them to be the same font size.

However, from a user perspective, it would be nice if the font size was the same for both boards.

Beth

Kathleen Woodside Freiburg wrote:

> Hi, Beth . . .
> I, personally have always known that and indeed use it when necessary but why should we (or our Users) have to if the boards are supposed to be the same except for the names, Ancestry Message Boards (green) and RootsWeb Message Boards (blue). Wouldn't you expect the same size on both without back and forth adjustment? The material sure is since it actions both board system simultaneously when posted.
>
> -- Kathleen

This thread: