BOARDS-ADMINS-L Archives

Archiver > BOARDS-ADMINS > 2001-08 > 0996895830

From: "Glen C. Bodie" <>
Subject: RE: [BD-ADM] It's a Question of RW vs Ancestry Boards?!
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2001 21:30:30 -0600

Karon - I think your assessment of the situation is correct. This is
not without a solution however. Of course, it is more programming ....
But it is possible for the script generating the page to determine the
EXACT browser type, browser version and screen characteristics (colours,
dimensions, etc). Based on that it can decide which style sheet is
appropriate. They may need 50 different style sheets to achieve the
same quality result from all the combinations, but it CAN be done.

Regards - Glen C. Bodie
Thornicroft surname-----------------------------
Query
http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec?htx=board&r=rw&p=surnames.thornicroft