BOARDS-ADMINS-L Archives

Archiver > BOARDS-ADMINS > 2001-12 > 1007347895

From: "Joyce Reece" <>
Subject: [BD-ADM] gateway
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2001 21:51:35 -0500

As you can see below the Gaston mail list administrator and I as message board administrator have agreed to have the Gaston message board posts gatewayed to the mail list. Would you folks please set this up?

Thanks
Joyce Gaston Reece
Rootsweb Mail Administer for
Meigs Co, TN, South East TN, North East TN,
Raper, Gilbreath, Galbreath, Hembree, Knuckles
Message Board Administrator for
Gaston, Reece, Raper, Gilbreath, Galbreath, Hembree, Knuckles,