BOARDS-ADMINS-L Archives

Archiver > BOARDS-ADMINS > 2001-12 > 1007352958

Subject: Re: [BD-ADM] Newspaper articles
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2001 23:15:58 EST

In a message dated 12/2/01 11:09:07 PM Eastern Standard Time,
writes:

> Could we have a category on our county boards for old newspaper articles?
> There are so very many that would be helpful to researchers and there
> simply is no appropriate place to post them.
> Thank you for your consideration.

Sue-

Unless they are death notices, marriage announcements, or something that has
a specific classification, most other newspaper articles that would be
genealogy-related could be classified as Biography.

Be careful about copyright if the article was published after 1923.

Joan

This thread: