BOARDS-ADMINS-L Archives

Archiver > BOARDS-ADMINS > 2001-12 > 1007620843

Subject: Re: [BD-ADM] LOST
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2001 01:40:43 EST

In a message dated 12/6/01 1:25:24 AM Eastern Standard Time,
writes:

> I went to the main ancestry.com page, and clicked on MY ACCOUNT.
> It is only showing my annual subscriptions to ancestry, and census. It
> doesn't say anything about the message boards.?

Mary Jane-

You were probably logged in when you went there which will only show you info
about that account. Log out and THEN click on My Account.

Look for the paragraph that says:

Forgot Your Username or Password? We'd be glad to help. Please enter the
e-mail address you registered with at Ancestry.com. We'll send you an e-mail
containing a link where you can choose a new password to access your account.

~~~~~~~
Fill in your email address and have all account info mailed to you.

Joan

This thread: