BOARDS-ADMINS-L Archives

Archiver > BOARDS-ADMINS > 2001-12 > 1008212126

From: "Wil Franklin" <>
Subject: Re: [BD-ADM] Message Boards: Links and Announcements Reminder
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 20:55:26 -0600

I got two of these directed to my email address and it fails to state which
boards they are questioning. If one has complaints should it not be
addressed a bit more specific? Do we have to go and research each and every
one to find out it there has been problems created with all of the server
problems? I thought that Rootsweb and Ancestry was going to have a mask or
something that got filled out and sent to an Admin to correct rather than a
generic letter. Please advise to the whole group. Thanks
Wil