BOARDS-ADMINS-L Archives

Archiver > BOARDS-ADMINS > 2001-12 > 1008231777

From: Valorie Zimmerman <>
Subject: Re: [BD-ADM] Quickest way to check L@A/Yesterday's 3 Messages
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 00:22:57 -0800

Ramona, I think this would depend on how you have your
Bookmarks/Favorites, or My Favorites. You know that you can always go to
the Admin Center

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec?htx=admin.main&r=rw&p=

and from there access each of your Admin Boards. From there, you can
click Edit L&A page, and then click on the test button. If all is OK,
you can click Submit, and then go back to the Admin Center, and on to
the next Admin Board.

It would be less total clicks IF you have Bookmarks set up for each User
Board, as you can just go to the board, click the L&A link, and then go
on to the next board.

My Favorites would fall somewhere in between, in time taken and number
of clicks necessary to navigate.

Valorie

PS: I don't see how the 7-day Trial offer has anything to do with
accessing your boards.

Ramona Bayes Woods wrote:

> Hi Joan and All,
> What would be the quickest way to check the L and A
> pages?
> Go to the boards without doing a login and view the L and A as a user?
> I think all my info is updated; but with 3 messages coming in today-I am puzzled and wish to check everything:

<snip>

> So do I check with admin login or without login?
> I did not use the 7-Day Ancestry Trial because that would mean another user name and I have used the same one for almost a year-both on MyFamily for my sites there and for the Boards I admin.
> Thank you,
> Ramona

This thread: