Archiver > BOARDS-ADMINS > 2001-12 > 1008265058

Subject: [BD-ADM] Re: Message Boards: Links and Announcements Reminder
Date: 13 Dec 2001 10:37:38 -0700

Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

Message Board Post:

It would have saved a lot of grief if that message had started with "To All Board Administrators:" ... Rootsweb - For the future, I hope you'll put that in. It does bother us if we think people are complaining about our boards or how we take care of them. And behind our backs! I wondered why the person complaining about me didn't write to ME.

Thanks for considering our concerns and requests.

This thread: