BOARDS-ADMINS-L Archives

Archiver > BOARDS-ADMINS > 2001-12 > 1008278119

From: "Dan M" <>
Subject: Re: [BD-ADM] Re: L and A address change
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 13:15:19 -0800

To Val's comment below
No I said * QUERY* page, not the whole thing .
But as long as you mention it , why now the whole thing and just make the
admin caretaker page do all them at once <G> There ya go ! ;-) >

OK ok I already said too much on this , guess we are all whipped and have to
knuckle under , but we dont have to say its a better system .
There are going to be those who liked it the other way, and a few who
like it this way .
Guess I am still fond of the Edsel
Dan