BOARDS-ADMINS-L Archives

Archiver > BOARDS-ADMINS > 2001-12 > 1008406087

From: "Kinfolk" <>
Subject: Re: [BD-ADM] HTML code for L&A Page
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2001 21:48:07 +1300

Thank you for that Joan. So its Valorie I need to go cap in hand, a
pleading look in my eye, and a big apology for a too quick delete finger.
Valorie if you are out there to night is there any chance of you reposting
the code for the encoded email etc for the L&A Pages, or sending it
privately
TIA
Chris
Turangi NZ