BOARDS-ADMINS-L Archives

Archiver > BOARDS-ADMINS > 2001-12 > 1008446175

Subject: Re: [BD-ADM] Advice please
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2001 14:56:15 EST

In a message dated 12/15/01 2:48:44 PM Eastern Standard Time,
writes:

> Your suggestion is a good one but there is one major
> issue with this process. The moved replies etc
> are in a new thread and can not be reconnected
> to the original post so it loses its continuity.

John-

Yes--some replies can stand alone on their own while others cannot. That
would be a determination for the admin to make when considering moving the
post.

> The ability to connect messages into a sub thread
> would be a really big advantage.

Yes--I agree, and this suggestion has been posted more than once on the
Suggestions board. I'm hoping it is on the mysterious "fix" list. ;-)

Joan

This thread: