BOARDS-ADMINS-L Archives

Archiver > BOARDS-ADMINS > 2001-12 > 1008461957

Subject: [BD-ADM] Updating Links
Date: 15 Dec 2001 17:19:17 -0700

Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/rw/BF.2ADIAE/431

Message Board Post:

I have had this message from the "Message boards team"

>>This is a reminder (we've received complaints from users!)
>>that the contact information contained in the Links and
>>Announcements page needs to be kept up-to-date. This
>>information is important as the Board Admin is the main
>>point of contact when users have a question regarding the
>>message board.

>>Please take time to verify and update your information as
>>soon as possible. For any future email address change,
>>we would like to emphasize the need for you to remember
>> to update your information in a timely manner. Should you
>> need assistance in this maintenance, please contact the
>> HelpDesk
>>Message Board Team

Is this a generic message to all board admins or does it arise from a specific complaint about my boards?
As far as I know all my boards are up to date, but if you have had any specific complaints I should like to know what they are.

Regards

Alwyn

This thread: