BOARDS-ADMINS-L Archives

Archiver > BOARDS-ADMINS > 2001-12 > 1008540687

Subject: [BD-ADM] Re: Updating Links
Date: 16 Dec 2001 15:11:27 -0700

Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/rw/BF.2ADIAE/431.1.1.1

Message Board Post:

Deborah-

The message and the complaints didn't pertain to the posts on the boards. The message pertained to the email contact address for the board admins on the L&A pages. The only solution to that problem is for admins to be aware that when changing addresses, even though the address in My Profile can be changed globally, the address on the L&A pages must be changed manually for each board you admin.

I think this shold have been pointed out in the announcement and I also think instructions should have been included so that admins would be certain to know how to do it.

Joan

This thread: