BOARDS-ADMINS-L Archives

Archiver > BOARDS-ADMINS > 2001-12 > 1008689645

From: "Joe Harrington" <>
Subject: RE: [BD-ADM] L&P Pages - lost links - etc
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 10:34:05 -0500

Can't answer #1 because most of my L&A pages are pretty basic....

For #2, there are the "Message Board FAQs" and "Message Board Help"
links at the bottom of each page. Both give some pretty basic stuff
about posting. The FAQ will also lead you to an archived article by
George Morgan titled "Effective Postings on Message Boards"

joe..