BOARDS-ADMINS-L Archives

Archiver > BOARDS-ADMINS > 2001-12 > 1008814544

Subject: Re: [BD-ADM] Gateway post problem
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 21:15:44 EST

In a message dated 12/19/01 9:07:44 PM Eastern Standard Time,
writes:

> I received one of these also.
>
> In addition, the "format" for the boards has been changed - new background
> colors, etc. One problem with this is that the "new" hypertext messages
are
> almost the same as "read" messages and it is very difficult, at least on my
> computer to tell the new ones from the ones I have already opened.

Karima-

Yes--whoever updated the masthead and color scheme (ugh!) also messed up the
gatewayed posts. I now have received 5 of the bounces so far.

The new board color scheme doesn't look like a RootsWeb interface--I can
hardly tell it from the Ancestry interface.

Joan

This thread: