BOARDS-ADMINS-L Archives

Archiver > BOARDS-ADMINS > 2001-12 > 1009615089

Subject: Re: [BD-ADM] Moving a message
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2001 03:38:14 EST

In a message dated 12/29/01 3:35:08 AM Eastern Standard Time,
writes:

> I have been trying to MOVE a message which was posted to my county board
> and which apparently has no relationship to the county .... as the poster
> says in reply to my query as to when they lived in the county, "I don't
> know if they ever lived in the county." However, in attempting to move
the
> message to the surname board, I get this error message, "There was an
error
> with the database.
> Please check and resubmit." What am I doing wrong?
> thanks,
> Linda

Linda-

You are going to have to tell us what board you are trying to more the
message to and exactly what you are typing in the move message box. Then
perhaps we'll know what went wrong. I moved some messages today so I can
vouch for the fact that the move message feature seems to be working properly.

Joan

This thread: