BOARDS-ADMINS-L Archives

Archiver > BOARDS-ADMINS > 2002-08 > 1028255832

From: "marilynandmonty" <>
Subject: Re: [BAd] Re: Waving Flag (was Re: Obituary Question)
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 19:37:54 -0700

Tom and Joan,

I hate to change the subject again, but does that mean if I'm building a
webpage I should look at it in both Netscape and IE? What is this "special
code" that makes something not visible to those with Netscape? I recently
became the CC for a WVGenWen county. I'm building it with a third-party
editing software, but looking at it through IE 6.

Thanks!
Marilyn