BOARDS-ADMINS-L Archives

Archiver > BOARDS-ADMINS > 2003-09 > 1063805418

Subject: [BAd] Re: Over-zealous editing?
Date: 17 Sep 2003 07:30:18 -0600

Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/rw/BF.2ADIAE/752.2

Message Board Post:

Hi Juli,
I guess this is one of those things that some folks like and others don't and you probably won't please everyone on the board.....<g>
But... I have to admit that as a searcher I would much prefer to see these type of subject lines rather than a bunch of cutesy subject lines that don't give me any idea at all about the contents of the message. But... then, I am a librarian and we like those kind of things....<g>
Sure seems to me that this board admin is trying to do a good job of making sure that the subject line provides the basic information and if I were looking through this board it would sure save me a lot of time.
Just another opinion - you take care and have a great day.
Emma

This thread: