BOARDS-ADMINS-L Archives

Archiver > BOARDS-ADMINS > 2005-07 > 1121088928

From: Concetta Phillipps <>
Subject: Quick Clarification on Attachments
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 06:35:28 -0700 (PDT)

Can anyone please tell me, when someone attachs a
photo or text file to a message on the message board,
how long it will stay there?

The issue has come up on one of my mailing lists as to
whether it would be better to send the text file to
the mailing list (as a message) or leave it as
something they can download from the message board,
but we are concerned with whether attachments to the
message board are permanent or not - so that people in
the future can find them.

Thanks!

Concetta

Yahoo! Mail