BOARDS-ADMINS-L Archives

Archiver > BOARDS-ADMINS > 2006-01 > 1138639949

From: Nance Pelham-Todd <>
Subject: Re: [BAd] Abandoned board?
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 08:52:29 -0800 (PST)

--- Diane Hettrick <> wrote:
<snip>
> I suspect that the Grafton board had the same owner, because the
> board
> is gatewayed to the list.

There may be some cases in which the same surname or locality boards
and lists are managed by the same person; many are not. I haven't found
it to be a problem not to admin both boards and lists of the same
surname or locality.

Andrew's email to the list included the email address of the missing
list admin. The email address of the board admin (see Links and
Announcements) is totally different.

Nancy