BOGGS-L Archives

Archiver > BOGGS > 2010-06 > 1276013867

From: Don Boggs <>
Subject: Re: [BOGGS] Boggs obit
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2010 12:17:47 -0400

John,
I am from the James L Boggs 1752 NC line. I don't have any info on Henry
Clay Boggs myself. The other Boggs line that I am familiar with is related
to Frank Boggs. Frank is involved with the Boggs DNA project. More Boggs
family info is available at Boggs family Mysteries and the Boggs and
Kin web sites.
Hope that helps some.
Don G Boggs