BOOTH-L Archives

Archiver > BOOTH > 2007-10 > 1191421120

From: Barb Stevens <>
Subject: Re: [BOOTH] Aaron-5 Booth (Robert-1 Line)
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 07:18:40 -0700 (PDT)

HI Mary We have at least some of the same line I think. These were from Windsor, CT? If you are from David Booth, s/o Aaron and Edith--then we would be related since my 3x great grandmother was Desire Booth daughter of the same couple.Desire was born May 6, 1793 and married Philander Loomis and lived in Granby CT. I have Edith Skinner Nash marrying Aaron Booth , son of Caleb and Abigail. Edith's father was supposedly Isaac Skinner.

I have a lot more and would love to discuss it with you further but I am leaving on a 12 day vacation at the crack of dawn tomorrow and the day after I get back--my 2nd grandchild will be born so it will have to wait. I do have the Booth genealogy that was being written and was up to Caleb Booth when the author took ill and died a few years ago.

Barb in CT
Mary Burgette <> wrote:
Mac 1 Oct 2007
I have thought I was descended from David Booth, Father Aaron and Mother
Editha Skinner. Today I fine that Davids Mother is Anne Skinner. I'm
wondering if your report covers these people. Thanks for any info you
can give me. Mary Burgette