BOSCHONG-L Archives

Archiver > BOSCHONG > 2009-01 > 1233423694

Subject: Re: [BOSCHONG] Who is Samuel & Lydia Brubaker?
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 12:41:34 -0500

Gloria,
I am very sure this relationship exists.
Several references for Abraham Brubaker and Maria Erisman with daughter Adaline.

****************************
Abraham BRUBAKER??
Birth: 1762 in Rapho, Lancaster, PA
Death: 1818 in Rapho, Lancaster, PA

Marriage? Maria ERISMAN
Children
?Jacob BRUBAKER b: 1787 in Rapho, Lancaster, PA
?Anna BRUBAKER b: 1790 in Rapho, Lancaster, PA
?Abraham BRUBAKER b: 1791 in Rapho, Lancaster, PA
?Christian BRUBAKER b: 1893 in Rapho, Lancaster, PA
?John BRUBAKER b: 1794 in Rapho, Lancaster, PA
?David BRUBAKER b: 1795 in Rapho, Lancaster, PA
?Samuel BRUBAKER b: 1799 in Rapho, Lancaster, PA
?Peter BRUBAKER b: 1800 in Rapho, Lancaster, PA
?Benjamin BRUBAKER b: 1801 in Rapho, Lancaster, PA
?Henry BRUBAKER b: 1804 in Rapho, Lancaster, PA
?Martin BRUBAKER b: 1806 in Rapho, Lancaster, PA
?Maria BRUBAKER b: 1808 in Rapho, Lancaster, PA
?Daniel BRUBAKER b: 1809 in Rapho, Lancaster, PA
?Adaline BRUBAKER b: 1810 in Rapho, Lancaster, PA

Sources:
Text: Gibble, Phares Brubaker. History and Genealogy of the Brubaker-Brubacher-
Brewbaker Family in America, vol. 1, The Eastern Pennsylvania Brubaker Asso-
ciation, 1954.??? Page: Pg. 66-67
another
The Bushong Family: Desc of John Jacob Bushong 1754-1830 by Carol Wilsey Bell, p 4 (FHC at Saltlake city)
929.273 B964bc