BOTTOM-L Archives

Archiver > BOTTOM > 1999-02 > 0918915926

From: "Jim Lantrip" <>
Subject: Re: [BOTTOM-L] Thomas Bottoms
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 1999 08:25:26 -0600

Donald If you have access to the LDS Library there is a publication call the
Bottom family of Henrico, Chesterfield, Amelia, and other counties of
Virginia. by Kathrine Cox Gottschalk. This has much information on the
early Bottom/Bottoms families. You will find that Thomas Bottom who married
Sarah Oliver parents were Thomas Bottom and Lydia ?

Nice to hear from you again.

Jim Lantrip.