BOWLES-L Archives

Archiver > BOWLES > 2006-12 > 1166118158

From: margaret mathie <>
Subject: Re: [BOWLES] Margaret Bowles
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 09:42:38 -0800 (PST)

Leathel,
My name is Margaret Boles. I was born in Stonewall, Mississippi. My gr-gr- grandfather was Aaron (Aron, Owren, Oren) Boles. I can not make any connections with any Boles from the Carolinas. I have been looking for years and no results. I do not know anything about his parents, or siblings. I have information that leads me to believe he was born in Clarke, Alabama 1817. Would anyone happen to have any info on him? Thanks.
Molly