BOYD-L Archives

Archiver > BOYD > 2000-08 > 0967498470

From: Georgia Stubblefield <>
Subject: Indian?
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 17:34:30 -0400

Hi Leighanne:

Some time back you asked me which Boyds were married into the Indian line
headed by Gardner Green. Sorry to be so long getting back to you.

I did include the URL for the "Cherokee and Proud" site so that anyone
really interested could go there and check it out. Here it is again:

http://members.aol.com/taliushee/gardner.htm

The Boyds that I found there were:

Dicey Ann Green b: Abt. 1808 in KY d: Unknown m. John Boyd
Children of this marriage:
4 Polly Ann Boyd b: Abt. 1826 d: Unknown m. John Gleason b: Abt. 1825 m:
Unknown d: Unknown
4 Betsy Boyd b: Unknown d: Unknown
4 Nancy Boyd b: Unknown d: Unknown
4 Rachel Boyd b: Unknown d: Unknown
4 Elizabeth Boyd b: Unknown m. Isac Green b: Unknown m: Unknown
4 Isaac Boyd b: 1811 in ky d: Unknown
4 Charles Boyd b: 1823 in ky d: Unknown m. Rebecca Barnes b: Unknown m:
Unknown d: June 01, 1890
4 Levi Boyd b: 1826 in ky m. Ann E. Jennings m: Unknown
4 Ibby Ann Boyd b: 1827 d: Unknown m. William Little b: Unknown m: Unknown
d: Unknown

Jesse Green b: December 05, 1811 in Henry Co., KY d: 10 Mar 1893 in Union
Co., OR m: Rachel Boyd b: 1812 in KY m: 11 Aug 1833 in Boone Co., MO d:
14 Dec 1891 in Union Co., OR

So actually there was only one family of Boyds, but they spread to other
lines.

Hope someone can give us further informatio on some of these fols.

Georgia Stublefield

This thread: