BOYETT-L Archives

Archiver > BOYETT > 2001-05 > 0989209027

From: "Joe and Marian" <>
Subject: Re: [BOYETT] genealogy books
Date: Sun, 6 May 2001 21:18:49 -0700

Yvonne

I couldn't agree with you more. When I list info on mailing lists, and I
don't have documentation to back it up, I always say "I Believe" or "It is
Believed".

If I don't say that then I have documents to back up info I'm putting out.

As to the book, Wendy Elliott's book "From BOYT to BOYETTE, The Descendents
of Thomas BOYET" is a great book. Wendy is always updating info when she
can. I believe she monitors this list or she use to. If you request it she
might have reprinted it. The is also some posts on Genweb under the BOYETT
surname that lists where you can get a copy.

If you need any help let me know....after all that is what cousins are
for....

Joe