BOZEMAN-L Archives

Archiver > BOZEMAN > 1999-08 > 0933902471

From: <>
Subject: [BOZEMAN-L] English Branchs
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 1999 21:21:11 EDT

Hello to the Bozeman list,

i realize that we have not connected the Bozeman family in Isle of Wight, VA,
to the NC Bozemans of interest to most
of the folks on our list. However, the Bozemans in IOW had connections to the
Branch families there, and I believe that there might be sufficient interest
in the possibility that such a connection might eventually be established to
justify my posting a copy of a message sent to the BRANCH group that contains
some new information on Branch families of Hertfordshire Co, England. Regards
to all, Ron